Monday, June 30, 2014

             Best Acne Treatment-Product Review


Hi Beauties hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.Let me straight away jump into the most needed product review.Every girl comes across this once in her life-acne.We all have those days we need a miracle product to fade away the scars and remove our acne.I myself experienced the same but wait till i found this amazing product in a cvs dermatology counter.







I came to know about Effaclar through one of the representatives in CVS Pharmacy.

Products listed above are:
1.La Roche Posay -effaclar astringent lotion micro-exfoliant
2.La Roche Posay -effaclar duo dual action acne treatment

The skincare regime follows like this:

Two times a day or one time a day first wash your face with a gentle cleanser i prefer neutrogena.

Then use cotton to apply micro -exfoliant just gently pat in your face-PRODUCT LISTED AS 1 ABOVE.

Followed by that apply duo acne tretment PRODUCT LISTED AS 2 ABOVE.(apply in small dots all over face and rub gently)

Then apply a sunscreen lotion(I use salma hayek sunscreen +moisturizer) ,any moisturizer /foundation of your choice.I also use a setting powder after my moisturizer.I prefer CoverGirl.

Same process applicable during night time before bed.

I followed this for 3 weeks and the magic happened.Perfect clear skin no blemishes no acne after that.

After getting that clear skin You can stop using it or use only whenever needed.

This is my personal opinion.It works for me.But it may differ for other persons. 

Now this line is available in target as well.You can also order online in Ulta.com


Source:ulta.com


Shops to buy:cvs pharmacy,ulta,target etc..

Disclaimer:This is my personal opinion and how the product reacted to my skin type .This results might differ for other persons.I have a combination skin.You can consult your dermatologist if you prefer using this product as well.Its your personal choice.I purchased this product myself.This page is not sponsored or advertisement either.

Hope this helps.



No comments:

Post a Comment